Polymer focuses on injection molding of highly-engineered plastic parts, especially those requiring value-added post-press operations. Our prices are competitive, our lead times are compressed, and our engineering support, customer service and project management without equal. Customers appreciate our flexibility, creative solutions, and turn-on-a-dime attitude. We mold parts with a wide range of annual volumes—from hundreds a year to hundreds of thousands a year and higher. And we welcome low-volume programs and give them the same attention and service that our higher-volume customers expect.
We have in-depth application knowledge in our chosen markets, a major benefit as our engineers work with customers to translate designs into reality. Chances are we have already dealt with issues you may face. We know you have pressing deadlines, and we work with you to get you great parts fast and when promised.
Polymer offers flexible tooling options, both domestic and Asian. We regularly provide high-quality production tools in 3-8 weeks at attractive prices. We maintain comprehensive in-house tooling support capability. We utilize sophisticated mold flow analysis in mold design and adhere to scientific molding principles in optimizing molding processes. Polymer has successfully implemented numerous tool transfer programs and has extensive experience dealing with associated issues to insure a smooth transition.
- 31 state-of-the-art, microprocessor-controlled molding machines
- 38 to 800 ton presses and 1 to 113 oz. shot sizes
- Mattec process control monitoring
- Class 100,000 clean room environment
- Wide range of engineering grade resin capability, from structural foam grades of Noryl to glass-filled nylons, Ultem, PEEK, ABS, acrylics, polycarbonates, and more
- Overmolding, insert molding, and in-mold decorating
- Full complement of in-house secondary and finishing capabilities, including machining, painting, EMI/RFI shielding, screen and pad printing, hot stamping, heat staking, ultrasonic welding, and decorating services (including firearms camouflage dipping and ArmorSoft™ soft coating application)
- Product assembly and fulfillment programs
Polymer is widely known for its technological innovation, whether it be in developing unique tooling approaches, in devising approaches to fixturing and automating press and post-press operations, or in introducing novel material blends. As part of our strategic relationship with a leading resin producer, we have introduced advanced new materials to our key markets. We even have patented a process for molding soft grips over camo-dipped gun stocks.
Our move into a new 92,000 square foot facility designed specifically for efficient molding operations and our continuing investment in new equipment have taken Polymer to new levels of efficiency, process control and quality. And our move allowed us to implement enhanced security and traceability measures to meet the most stringent requirements of our defense and medical customers.
Polymer is proud to be a preferred/strategic supplier to some of the world’s leading companies